Family History package 3
As well as accessing birth, marriage and death records, this package also accesses the decennial censuses which were taken from 1841 until 1911. These give details of names, birth year and place for your ancestors and their siblings, giving a much wider picture of your family. It also lets you see where they lived and what they did at these 10 year intervals.
Research before 1855 (the date statutory registration started) depends on availability of records. English records vary pre 1837 and Irish ones may be hard to find.
You will receive:
- A pedigree family tree chart with your ancestors’ names, dates and places of birth, marriage and death. This clearly shows how each member of the family is linked. Plus an extended family chart and descendant chart.
- Family group reports clearly showing each family unit
- A family history report detailing each family. Full transcriptions of each record show names of each direct ancestor and their spouse, dates and places of their birth, marriage and death plus extra details of address and occupation at each of these life events and at the time of each census. Their children's names, year and place of birth will be noted from the census records. All data included will be fully referenced with source citations so you can order certificates, or continue to research yourself. Newspapers, military, kirk session records and other sources will be accessed to give the fullest picture of your ancestor's lives.
- Further research will be suggested, and all findings will be shown.
- Explanation of obscure terms such as old occupations or causes of death will be given.
- The research aims and method will be outlined showing sources searched and results, including negative searches.
- Transcriptions of all birth, marriage and death records will be part of the report. For Old parish Registers these may be records of baptisms, banns and burials.
- Gedcom file (if you request one). This as a genealogical data file with your family data that can be uploaded to most genealogy software packages and many genealogy websites.
- If you wish photocopies of the birth, marriage death, OPR and census records please order these before I start the research. These will be added to the final bill at cost. ie 30p each